Monday, March 3, 2008

Life's Little Celebrations Part 1


As much as we would like you to think it is this way, church planting is not all about spiritual things. Along the way events happen that are worth celebrating. One of these recent events is the potty training of my son.

Why would I put this on my blog you ask? Because to me this is a great achievement.

While my wife was at Western District Ladies conference, I worked with Micah to get out of diapers. I am happy to say that He no longer wears them! We are so proud of our little boy.

2 comments:

Christina Bousmaha said...

Yeah Micah! And congrats dad on having the patience to work with him. Hopefully I will be posting about Joaquin soon...he's 1/2 way there.

Sis Gracie said...

I'm a bit late on this but here it goes...Alright Micah!!!!!!!!

This does take lots of work... Great Dad Award to Brother Caballero. :)